Hello everyone! I hope you had a fantastic weekend. Today I’m going to be finishing the music asks from last week.
16. One of your favorite classical songs.
Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring by Bach.
17. A song you would sing a duet with on karaoke.
For old time’s sake, The Start of Something New from High School Musical.
18. A song from the year you were born.
Seriously? I have no clue!! Time for some Google… Well apparently the #1 hit was Hanging by a Moment by Lifehouse, so we’ll go with that.
19. A song that makes you think about life.
How about… Oo Blah Dee by The Beatles. It’s one of my favorite Beatles songs.
20. A song that has many meanings to you.
Well, I really can’t think of anything, but the first song that came to mind was More Than Words.
21. A favorite song with someone’s name in the title.
Okay, I know it’s not a great song, but Miss Jackson by Panic! at the Disco. Again, the first song that came to mind.
22. A song that moves you forward.
See the Light by LoveCollide.
23. A song that you think everyone should listen to.
I feel this way for a lot of songs. One song that I really like is My Songs Know what You Did in the Dark by Fallout Boy. And I think everyone should hear Good Good Father by Chris Tomlin. It’s a great Christian song.
24. A song by a band you wish were still together.
While I don’t particularly wish this band was still together, because I wasn’t a huge fan, I’ll have to say Story of my Life by One Direction.
25. A song by an artist no longer living.
I will Always Love You by Whitney Houston.
26. A song that makes you want to fall in love.
Uh, Can’t Help Falling in Love(by Elvis, Ingrid Michaelson, T∅P, whoever). DUH!
27. A song that breaks your heart.
Not sure who the artist is, but Christmas Shoes.
28. A song by an artist with a voice you love.
I like a lot of voices. I’ll go with Elastic Heart by Sia.
29. A song that you remember from your childhood.
I’m a Believer from Shrek. Once a Shrek song, always a Shrek song.
30. A song that reminds you of yourself.
This one is really hard. I can’t think of ones that make me think of ME. I’m gonna have to say Tee Shirt by Birdy.
What are some songs that you like? Are there any on this list that you agree with? Any you would choose differently? Let me know!
Thank you all for stopping by! See y’all soon! 😘