Hey guys! Happy Monday! I really wish you all a great day. I know how bad Mondays can be. I know I’ve been gone for a while, but like I keep saying, I’m busy. But summer’s coming, so I hope I can post more once school’s out.
Anyway, today I decided to do some “music asks.” I saw these on my friends Tumblr and they looked super fun! I’ll be doing 15 at a time so that I have enough time. Let’s dive in!
1. A song you like with a color in the title.
Augh! I have no idea! How about, Blue (Da Ba Dee) by Eiffel 65.
2. A song you like with a number in the title.
1, 2, 3, 4 by Plain White Ts.
3. A song that reminds you of summertime.
Summertime Sadness, I guess. I don’t really know.
4. A song that reminds you of someone you would rather forget about.
This one’s a little easier. Chandelier by Sia.
5. A song that needs to be played LOUD.
My Songs Know what You Did in the Dark (Light ‘Em Up) by Fallout Boy! Awesome song!!
6. A song that makes you want to dance.
Basically anything by Fallout Boy, Imagine Dragons, or Lorde. There’s also Uptown Funk, and Feel it by Toby Mac.
7. A song to drive to.
Well, I don’t drive. But we usually listen to the local Christian radio station on the way to school. So I’ll say The River by Jordan Feliz.
8. A song about drugs or alcohol.
Well, um… How about… IF YOU LIKE PINA COLADAS!!
9. A song that makes you happy.
Pompeii by Bastille.
10. A song that makes you sad.
… The Last Goodbye by Billy Boyd.
11. A song you never get tired of.
Demons by Imagine Dragos.
12. A song from your preteen years.
Well, it wasn’t that long ago. Most of the songs are the same. One I remember singing a lot when I was twelve was Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys.
13. One of your favorite 80’s songs.
Uh, I don’t really like 80’s music…
14. A song you would love played at your wedding.
Photograph by Ed Sheeran, hands down.
15. A song that is a cover by another artist.
Well, The A Team by Ed Sheeran has been covered a bunch of times. By Madison Bailey, Jasmine Thomson, et cetera. I’m not sure who it’s really by anymore.
Thanks for reading! I’ll (try to) be back soon!