Good morning everyone! Sorry for the hiatus! I dotn know what happened. And I was going to post yesterday, but it didn’t work out.
Today I’m FINALLY doing my promised Q&A! Took long enough, huh?
Here we go!
Question number one: What is the first story you remember making up? Tell about it!
Well, I’m not exactly sure. The first one I really remember was one my babysitter told to me, and I decided to try to write it. It was called The Firebird. It’s about a Pheonix who got captured by some bad guys. Somehow, the Phoenix made an empathy link of sorts with a girl named Naomi. In fact, he had chosen her to be his mate. And pheonixes mate for life. Like, when one dies, the other dies too. Big deal. So when the Phoenix was captured, and when his captors sortued him, Naomi felt all of it. So she went on a journey to find the Pheonix. The story was about her rescuing him. I tried to write it, but never got very far. But, I was only about seven.
Question number two: Have you ever licked your elbow?
No. I cannot, and have not. Nope.
Question number three: Have you ever ridden a horse?
Yes, I have! I love horseback riding! It’s been a few years since I’ve done it, but I really love it.
Question number four: Have you ever yelled at an electronic device?
Yes, I have. I’ve gotten mad at my laptop before. I might have punched it in the “face.” And I’ve thrown my phone against things when I see tumblr/Instagram posts that give me the feels.
Question number five: Can you list your favorite Star Wars movies in order?
I will try.
1. My favorite is Episode II, Attack of the Clones. The story is good enough. But I really like the love story. I’m a sucker for that kind of thing, and I really liked the romance between Padme and Anakin. I liked the villain too. And the fight scene between Duku and Yoda was EPIC.
2. Second favorite has to be Episode V, The Empire Strikes Back. The story was great, it had the “No, Luke. I am your father.” bomb. Just an overall great movie.
3. Next is Episode IV: A New Hope. I don’t really know why. I don’t have much reason for the ones in the middle.
4. Fourth is Episode VI: Return of the Jedi. It was good. The Ewoks were cute.
5. Next has to be Episode I: The Phantom Menace. It’s a cute movie, but not my favorite.
6. In sixth place is Episode VII: The Force Awakens. I didn’t really like this movie. I really wanted to like it, but I didn’t. It was very repetitive of the original movies, and had a bunch of plot holes. I left wanting more, because I had too many unanswered questions. It’s still a good movie, but not terribly original.
7. And in last place is Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. The romance that I loved so much from episode II fell apart in this movie. As Padme’s heart was breaking(literally and figuratively), mine was breaking too. It was a horrible feeling. I hated how Anakin turned to the Dark Side. I liked Darth Vader in the later movies, but his transition, like is said, was heartbreaking. And it all happened really fast.
That’s all I have for today, folks! I’m glad I was able to do a Q&A. I just wish I had more questions. Thanks to everyone who took a minute to contribute! See you tomorrow!