I’ve been nominated for another award! This one is called the One Lovely Blog Award. I was nominated by The Dreams of a Dancer. Thanks Allison!
The rules for award acceptance are:
• Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them (including a link to their blog).
• They must list the rules and post the blog award badge in the post.
• They must add 7 facts about themselves.
•They must nominate 15 (?!?!) other bloggers and notify them that they have been nominated.
Here we go. Seven facts about me.
1. I HATE lizards. And anything that feels unpleasant on the skin.
2. I am single. But I’m fine with that at this point in my life. I think that dating should be for the purpose of marriage and marriage isn’t something I need to be focusing on at my age.
3. I have a lot of favorite foods, but some of them are grilled cheese, salmon, steak, and potatoes in general.
4. I have a scar above my right eye brow (its a very long story. Maybe I’ll share it some time.)
5. I’m pretty short for my age. I’m in the early/mid teens but I’m only five feet tall. Even. 5′ 0″.
6. I have a feeling that no matter how old I get, I will be reading YA sci-fi/fantasy/romance for the rest of my life. Also anything by Rick Riordan. And Bryan Davis. And the other authors I’m loyal to. I love you all!
7. I have friends all over the country! I know people in Texas, Washington, Tennessee, Louisiana, Missouri, New York, and probably other places as well.
Now for my nominees. I tried to get more this time. I actually got to 15! I spent hours on finding blogs.
1. Hairstyles by Gabby
2. Adventures in Animal Kingdom
3. Storyteller Journey
4. Sammie’s Book Nook
5. Cafe Book Bean
6. Culture Shift
8. Panda Hearts Books
9. A Little Bird Tweets
10. The Girl in the Little Black Dress
11. A Cat for a Smile
12. Darly Darly
13. Girls, God, and the Good Life
14. Downtown Demure
Now I have to contact them all!
Thanks for reading! I’m so thankful for such wonderful followers! Thanks for all your support!