Happy (late) New Year everyone! Hope your 2016 has been great so far! I’ve had my off and on days, but this morning has been good. It’s been one of those mornings where you wake up on time, and you actually do your devotions like you’re supposed to, and get dresses quickly, and do your makeup, ect. Pretty great morning. And my hair was already done!
As for the good news portion…
I was nominated for the Liebster Award by thedreamsofadancer.wordpress.com.
She hasn’t been blogging for long but her blog is already great! Thanks for the tag!
So, what is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is an award for new-comer blogs. It is given to bloggers by bloggers and helps readers find new blogs.
What are the rules?
By accepting this award I am committing to the following:
1. Thank and Tag the person who nominated you.
2. Answer 11 questions asked by your nominator.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers.
4. Create 11 questions for your 11 chosen bloggers.
5. Notify them so through social media.
1. How do you want to improve yourself in the next year?
I want to trust more, show more kindness, and have extra confidence. Those are the three words God gave to me and I want to stick to them through the year.
2. What inspired you to start your blog?
I don’t really know. I like writing. And I like reading blogs. So I wanted to start my own at the tender young age of thirteen.
3. If you could do anything in the world what would it be? Why?
I would bring more people to Jesus. Everyone in the world needs saving and Jesus can give them that. Right now I can mainly do that through my writing, but who knows? Maybe I’ll have more opportunities later in my life.
4. What is your favorite band or type of music?
I like Philip Philips and Adele. My main favorite type of music is Indie/Acoustic. I also like some pop. And contemporary Christian.
5. If you could go back into time and change a time in history, where would you go and why?
I don’t really know. History happened for a reason. Slavery was bad. The killing of the Christians was bad. But I don’t think I would change it. I don’t want it to be repeated, but I think it happened for a reason and we can learn from it.
6. What is your favorite editing program?
Aviary for photos. I just use Microsoft Word for writing. I don’t really use editing programs.
7. Why did you start your blog?
No reason. I just wanted a blog. I did research and WordPress was best for me.
8. If you could go to any school, where would you go and what would you study?
I would go to Oxford. I’ve always wanted to go there, even though it’s an unrealistic dream for me. I would probably study English. Maybe some sort of nursing. And some sort of acting. Maybe a little cosmetology.
9. What do you do when you have time to spare?
I normally read. I work on the books I’m writing when I can.
10. What is something you always have in your purse, besides your wallet?
My phone. I use it for a lot. It’s what I do most of my blogging on. It’s what I’m using right now.
11. What is the most used app on your phone?
Either WordPress, Amazon kindle, or Overdrive (library). All involve reading/writing.
Thank you guys for reading! I’m so thankful for everyone who reads and supports my blog! Thank you for helping me get through my first year in the blogosphere!
Now for my nominees:
I don’t know of many new blogs. But can they be blogs I’m new to evenbif they’re three years old? Let’s go with the second just so I can at least have a few nominees.
Aaaaand I can’t think of any more so if you are reading this go ahead and consider yourself nominated.
Now for my questions.
1. What do you look for most in a blog?
2. What do you never leave the house without?
3. On average, how many cosmetic products do you use in your daily routine?
4. Why did you start your blog?
5. What is your favorite era of history?
6. Who is your favorite author?
7. Do you play any instruments?
8. What is your favorite cartoon character?
9. Who is your favorite singer?
10. What is your dream job?
11. Any new years resolutions?
Thanks for reading! Make sure to like this post if you, well, like it! And follow my blog so you never miss a post. Let’s see if we can get to 100 followers by the end of 2016, k?
Thanks for stopping by!